Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sard Boogie



I recently ran across Sard Boogie's tracks on a Juno Download excursion and his song "The Standard" really stood out to me. I love his style and it reminds me a lot of Sleeve and some older instrumental hip hop stuff that I love. He is a rapper and producer but I would say his productions fall under a unique vibe, more deep disco boogie and broken beat than straight up sample hip hop. It sounds like dude also can play some keys, which is a nice change of pace. Anyway, check out dudes music via his bandcamp page here and make sure to check out the 2 albums he has posted up, I think he is asking like $2 or $3 dollars for each whole album. Apparently he has a whole new album dropping sometime in October, I personally can't wait.

Sard Boogie "The Standard"

No comments:

Post a Comment