Monday, October 18, 2010

The Breakbeat Junkie - What I Need (DJP's Boombox Remix)



The Breakbeat Junkie and Dj P are 2 of my good pals from over the pond and the Breakbeat Junkie even let me crash at his flat after a night of raving and battle dancing in Nottingham. Anyway, I got this remix update today in Soundcloud and low and behold P has went in and remixed BBJ's "What I need". The boys were also kind enough to offer up the original as well which you can link below. What more can I say Arrested Development, funk and breaks are all in lock step here. Check it

Oh yeah, the Autobot picture of from the new Transformers movie shoot that was done in DC, this was Optimus Primes grill. While I'm not a fan of the movie's I loved Transformers as a kid and thought the truck looked bad ass.

The Breakbeat Junkie - What I Need (DJP's Boombox Remix) by scratchabit


The Breakbeat Junkie "What I need" DJ P remix and Original


http://sharebee.com/11c0f8ab

No comments:

Post a Comment