Monday, November 22, 2010

Daylight with Bonita



I have always loved the song from RAMP called "Daylight", and have been playing the Sleeve song "My Life" which samples said song to a great effect. I found this re-edit today and it really fit my mood for the day, mellow. Anyway, go and grab it and put this on next time your chilling out with a cocktail and some friends.

Daylight With Bonita by M.K.

BONUS link to entire album

P.S. Thanks to all those that came out to check me out in San Fran at the Q-bert show, it was really cool to drop some tunes after the master of scratch to a really fun and inviting crowd. RESPECT to Robbie MoPo, Whalefish, Ben, Chardmo and everyone else I chilled with this weekend.

Shameless Plug you can purchase Sleeve's awesome remixes for Social Comment here for only .89 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment