Monday, November 22, 2010

Do The Al Naafisyh (Super Dude)


Sometimes you dig through soundcloud and you find nothing, other times you just keep hitting on great stuff. I usually just send myself the links that I think are interesting and give them a listen later when I am home and can really scrutinize them. Well tonight I found two fine remixes courtesy of the artists themselves via soundcloud. Here are the goods, first up we have a cool remix from Mr Fudge, of do the right thing, check out his crews soundcloud page as they have a couple of other interesting downloads you might want to scoop up. Lastly we have an electro remix from Mr. Bird, of Marc Hype and Jim Dunloop's version of Al Naafiysh (The Soul).


Mash the right thing mr fudgesickal by catalogue

Marc Hype & Jim Dunloop - Al Naafisyh (Mr Bird Remix) by mrbird

No comments:

Post a Comment