Thursday, December 23, 2010

AIM - Concentrate



My hommie Dj Soup was in town recently and we swapped a bunch of music, I ran across an awesome AIM track in this thick pile of music and it made me long for some more AIM. I dug out the record, but figured instead of ripping some music I would see if it was available on MP3. To my pleasure, Amazon had all of his releases and even some for free, so I suggest getting on there and grabbing those. Anyway, Concentrate was a huge song for my crew when it came out. I think we all played this record to death and I sort of forgot about it. Well, I'm glad to say I have it and it's in my crate now for those special occasions when song like this needs to be played. Now it's time to dust off those old Backini songs, which would mix well with this.

Hope your having a wonderful holiday, I know I am enjoying the day off.

AIM - Concentrate

AIM - Intro 3

No comments:

Post a Comment