Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lowman New Zealand Funk



After all the craziness in New Zealand I was thinking about this producer I know Lowman, whom lives in Auckland, New Zealand. Also known as Elton McAleer, Lowman is a sample based producer that I have been following for a while. His songs are sample based and I love the way he keeps his production so loose, raw and soulful. I found out about Lowman from his release with Sleeve on Freestyle Records a couple of years back. Back in the day when Myspace was going, he had an account and he would post these really well done tracks and edits. I downloaded 2 Stevie Wonder remixes from him back when he was posting songs on there that are just killer. I have been begging him for years to let me put em out, but it never worked out for whatever reason. Below I posted a link to his newest remix and mash-up he posted on Soundcloud. I suggest you dig up his past releases and dig for his mp3's online, you will thank me later.

Also wanted to say that I hope your well and your peeps are doing okay. Much Respect

Lowman - Lucien works it out by Lowmannz

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Rusty! Been a bit quiet on the tune front lateley following the arrival of our baby boy Enzo, who is now 6 weeks old! All the best mate, Elton :)

    ReplyDelete