Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kool G Rap Remixes Free DL



I came to find out about Kool G Rap via the Brand New Heavies album, Heavy Rhyme Experience where they recorded a bunch of songs with various rappers back in the 90's. I found his flow and Master Ace's flow to be really interesting and unique. I then ended up buying a couple of 12inches of his, but for whatever reason never really got into any of his albums. Anyway, I decided I would see if anyone on Soundcloud had done any remixes of his songs and low and behold I found some really good ones which are below for your downloading pleasure.

Kool G Rap vs. Oliver Daysoul - Kool G Daysoul (Juicemarket Edit) by Juicemarket Recordings

Kool G Rap ft. Nas vs Zhane (Blend) by HowlingMad123

Kool G Rap - Ill Street Blues (D Remix) by Dj Disco D

No comments:

Post a Comment